Our line-up of attachments and implements help you grow your business, gain versatility on your next rental, replace less-efficient machines on the job-site and give you the tools to accomplish major projects with ease. All loader rentals include one general purpose construction/industrial bucket. Additional attachment options are extra. Contact Us for more information.
Buckets & Forks
Ideal for everything from tough digging to material handling. Construction and Industrial buckets offer fair cutting edge visibility and excellent bucket breakout force for better digging and easier bucket filling
- Perfect for light-duty grading, leveling and material handling
Designed with a high strength lightweight frame for larger pay load. Open guard for excellent visibility. Move bulky, bagged or palletized material quickly and easily with the pallet fork attachment. Adjustable forks load and unload, lift and carry, move and place materials around a variety of jobsites. Save time and labor costs by lifting, carrying, and moving with the pallet fork attachment. Put it to work on applications such as industrial plant and landscaping work, construction sites, farm chores, fertilizer handling, and municipal projects.
- Lift and move bales
- Unload landscape rock
- Transport building supplies
- Unload freight, lumber, shingles, siding, fencing and block
Sweep a clean path easily and efficiently with the hydraulically-driven angle broom attachment. Quick removal jobs can be completed without damaging pavement surfaces. The broom bristles have a waved design, delivering more surface clearing ability. This clears a cleaner path and can sweep more snow or debris in one pass. The angle broom attachment is compact, maneuverable and easy to operate, replacing manual labor and hand brooms. Clean small and large areas with less effort and in less time.
- Clear away dirt, dried mud, light snow and other debris
- Effective on driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, loading docks, warehouses and more
Dig holes with speed and plumb-line accuracy using a Bobcat® auger attachment. Even in hard and rocky soil, the high torque keeps the auger steady and powerful to maintain performance.
- Ideal for installing fence posts, planting trees or digging footings for new decks
- Drills 9 to 24 in. diameter holes quickly and accurately
- Hangs plumb on uneven terrain
The grapple rake has exceptional power for clamping and holding. Ideal for jobs such as land clearing, landscaping, demolition, construction, or buildings and grounds maintenance. With a clamping force of 3000 lbs you can easily tear it up, bite it off, and spit it out with the grapple rake.
- Clear rocks, roots, brush, overgrowth and debris
- Dirt falls between teeth to minimize topsoil removal for lighter and fewer loads
Grind tree stumps into mulch with the powerful action of the stump grinder attachment. Designed for maximum operating capability, the stump grinder mounts directly to the front of a carrier for easy maneuvering in tight areas and positioning exactly where grinding action is needed. The stump grinder is the ideal attachment for landscaping contractors, homeowners with acreage, campus facilities, and municipalities.
- Remove stumps in large, open areas and small, compact environments
- Access smaller spaces such as backyards and gate openings
Tear through clumps and hardened materials with the replaceable, double-edge tines. Till and mix the soil with compost materials to prepare the ground. Built for easy and efficient soil preparation, the tiller attachment quickly turns a backyard plot into a soil bed for gardening. Bi-directional operation allows for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction. Offset mounting even allows for tilling next to sidewalks and buildings, maximizing the versatility of tiller operation.
- Tear through clumps and loosening soil
- Mix compost, fertilizer, manure, and mulch into the soil
- Add amendments to flower beds
- Prepare land for planting
- Remove weeds between rows
- Till next to sidewalks, curbs, and buildings
Cut into the ground and create a trench through all soil conditions. The trencher is designed with the power and strength to dig in even the toughest, rocky soil types. The easy-to-use trencher attachment is built for improved trench digging and greater reliability on the jobsite. The trencher is the ideal attachment for maintenance crews, municipalities, and landscaping contractors.
- Dig trenches for utility and irrigation systems, power and water lines
- Trench close to buildings, walls, fences, and other objects