Our line-up of attachments and implements help you grow your business, gain versatility on your next rental, replace less-efficient machines on the job-site and give you the tools to accomplish major projects with ease. All loader rentals include one general purpose construction/industrial bucket. Additional attachment options are extra. Contact Us for more information.
- Buckets & Forks
- Hydraulic Attachments
- Snow Attachments
Buckets & Forks
Ideal for everything from tough digging to material handling. Construction and Industrial buckets offer fair cutting edge visibility and excellent bucket breakout force for better digging and easier bucket filling.
- Highest breakout forces
- Fair cutting edge visibility
Move bulky, bagged or palletized material quickly and easily with the pallet fork attachment. Adjustable forks load and unload, lift and carry, move and place materials around a variety of job-sites. Save time and labor costs by lifting, carrying, and moving with the pallet fork attachment. Put it to work on applications such as industrial plant and landscaping work, construction sites, farm chores, fertilizer handling, and municipal projects.
- Lift and move bales
- Unload landscape rock
- Transport building supplies
- Unload freight, lumber, shingles, siding, fencing and block
- 4000 lbs capacity @24″ L.C. (limited to machine capacity)
- 50″ wide carriage
- Sliding adjustable Tines can be locked in any position
Separate unwanted objects, rocks, and debris while leaving finer material behind with the rock bucket attachment. Tines scoop and retain debris while the soil sifts through, helping to easily separate materials on the job-site. The rock bucket is the ideal attachment for contractors, landscapers, and homeowners with acreage.
- Clear rocks and debris from job-sites
- Prepare and clear land for landscaping
- Remove rocks from farm fields
- Clear debris for property maintenance and new construction
- 2-½” tine spacing
- 23″ high / 40″ deep / 64″ wide
Dig holes with speed and plumb-line accuracy using a Bobcat® auger attachment. Using heavy-duty hydraulics, the auger attachment bites into any soil condition with ease and efficiency. Even in hard and rocky soil, the high torque keeps the auger steady and powerful to maintain performance.
- Direct drive augers are ideal for digging holes for posts, piers, poles, or trees.
Brushcat Rotary Cutter 72″
Handle tough brush-clearing jobs easily with the industry-leading Brushcat™ rotary cutter attachment designed and built for applications in construction, agriculture, municipalities, and parks-and-recreation departments. Using the powerful brush cutting action of the dual offset blades, the Brushcat Rotary Cutter mulches small branches and saplings — up to 3 in. in diameter — and cuts through the thickest grass and brush. And all while maintaining the proper power-to-blade ratio.
A lightweight, short deck and superior oscillation enable the brush cutter to follow ground contours to maintain a clean cut, even on slopes.
- Clear trails or construction sites
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
- Watch the VIDEO and find our more on our blog…
A true land-clearing, obstacle-removing attachment for a skid-steer, the Intimidator is ideal for eliminating trees, saplings, shrubs, bushes, rocks and other obstructions on the job-site or farm.
- PULL – trees, stumps, shrubs, posts
- SAW – large tree roots
- DIG – stumps, boulders, rocks
- CARRY – trees, shrubs, posts, rocks
- Watch the VIDEO – See it in action!
Cut into the ground and create a trench through all soil conditions. The trencher is designed with the power and strength to dig in even the toughest, rocky soil types.
- Reliable, cost-effective solution to tough trenching jobs
- Manual side-shift allows you to work close to walls
- Digs up to 3 ft. (36″) deep
- 5 in. wide trench width
Sweep, collect, and dump dirt and other debris with the sweeper attachment. When operating the sweeper, poly bristles deposit debris in the sweeper bucket to be dumped when full, eliminating the need for multiple clean-up attachments. Or use the sweeper to spread materials evenly across a work site. The sweeper attachment is ideal for construction, industrial, and municipal jobs.
- Clean parking lots, sidewalks, docks, and warehouses
- Scrape mud and other caked-on materials from roadways, driveways, and other job sites
Throw and blow snow to clear a clean path – even through deep drifts – with the snowblower attachment. Use the rotating chute and deflector to bank snow high or throw it far. Chute rotation is achieved by a chain and sprocket system that eliminates loose, tangled, and frozen cables. By adjusting the deflector up or down, the chute points snow in almost any direction and throws snow wherever the operator wants it to be placed.
- Clear snow off driveways, sidewalks and parking lots
Blades angle 30 degrees to either side to help move snow where you want it. The blade angle is adjusted from the cab by a fingertip control, which allows the operator to adjust the blade without removing hands from the loader steering levers. The blade oscillates five degrees to keep in contact with the surface, preventing the need for multiple passes to clear snow.
- Remove light or moderate snow from sidewalks, driveways and parking lots
Collect and push snow – and clear big-time winter jobs – with the snow pusher attachment. The open bottom and wide body deliver pure pushing power, for maximum snow removal speed and efficiency. And with more collecting and holding capabilities, larger areas can be cleaned without stopping as often. Flotation and oscillation of the moldboard keep the snow pusher in contact with the ground without damaging equipment or property, allowing for snow removal over decorative and sensitive surfaces.
- Clear parking lots, driveways, and building sites
- Push snow from paving stones, decorative concrete, and sloped sidewalks