Contact Us for more information, or to reserve your rental.
The Thermal Arc® Fabricator Series, with its leading technology, has changed the game and set a new standard for portable welding equipment delivering 3-in-1 MIG, Stick, and TIG capability from one integrated portable system. The Fabricator® 211i offers maximum versatility, accommodating 4″, 8″ and industrial size 33 & 44 lb.12″ spools, 210 Amps of maximum output, and 115 and 208/230 VAC input power for virtually any welding environment.
- 3-in-1 Process Capability: MIG (GMAW/FCAW), STICK (SMAW), TIG (GTAW)
- Excellent Portability: Under 58 Lb
- Analog Inverter with Analog Control: Fast Control Response (13 Micro-Seconds)
- Power Factor Correction (PFC): For Ultimate Energy Efficiency
- Digital Voltage and Amperage / Wire Speed Meters: Preview and Hold Capability
- Industry Standard Tweco #4 MIG Gun Connection
Plasma Cutting Equipment
Understanding Plasma Technology
Plasma systems cut metal quickly, and cleanly
Plasma, and its intense heat (up to 22,000C), is created when gas is ionized by electrical energy. Powermax systems use plasma to melt metal, and compressed air or nitrogen to blow the molten metal away, leaving a good quality cut edge ready to weld in most cases. Powermax systems are also effective for gouging metal.
Cut or gouge any electrically conductive metal
Whether in a shop, factory, at home or in the field, Powermax systems cut and gouge all metal types and forms.
Operating a plasma system requires:
- AC power source (fixed or generator)
- Compressed air – shop air, portable air compressor or bottled air. Nitrogen is often used for stainless steel.
- Safety equipment, including shaded glasses or face shield, gloves, protective clothing and proper ventilation.
Hypertherm Powermax 30
Don’t let the small size fool you. The PowerMax 30 does the work of systems twice its size and weight. It efficiently cuts ¼” (6 mm) metal. Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum. Maximum thickness 3/8″ (10mm) at 15ipm maximum cut speed.
- 120-230V, 1-PH, 50/60Hz
- 15-30A Output
- Duty Cycle: 50% @ 230V, 35% @ 120V
- Gas Supply: Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: 240 scfh, 4 scfm (113L/min) @ 80psi
- Input power cable length: 10ft (3m)
- Use with a generator. Minimum 5.5kW engine-driven generator with 30amps output provides full performance.
- 14″D x 6.6″W x 12″H